Slot Reviews From Betsoft
Betsoft has an impressive collection of slots, and this page offers information about the latest releases as well as in-depth reviews. We’ve discussed the appearance and feel, as well as some technical aspects of Betsoft slots, such as betting ranges, volatility, bonus features, maximum win probability, and RTPs, so you know what to expect once you get started!
The company has established a reputation for designing high-quality video slots, which keep players engaged thanks to exceptional graphics and special effects. Betsoft won four awards alone last year, highlighting its commitment to excellence. In the ever-changing gaming environment, the company has moved away from 3D slots and is devoted to cinematic gaming – an approach that yields superior results.
The company was founded in Lytham St. Annes, England, and quickly established itself as one of the leading online gaming companies. Betsoft’s current team comprises skilled engineers, software developers, designers, and 3D animators—all dedicated to creating stimulating and fascinating content.
Top 5 Betsoft Slots
Here’s a quick list of top 5 online slots by Betsoft.
|Safari Sam||97.50%||Medium||25,000 coins|
|At the Copa||97.50%||Medium||7500 coins|
- Founded in: 2006
- Headquartered at: Valletta, Malta
- Products apart from slots: Video poker, Table games.
- Awards won:
- 2018 Malta Gaming Awards – An award in the Mobile Gaming Provider of the Year category
- 2018 MIGEA Malta iGaming Excellence Awards – An award for the Best Gaming Casino Supplier of the Year
- 2018 5 Star iGaming Media Starlet Awards – An award for the Slot Provider of the Year
- 2018/2019 G2E Asia Awards – An award for the Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution
- 2019 EGR B2B Awards – An award for the Innovation in RNG Casino Software
- 2019 5 Star iGaming Media – An award for the RNG Casino Supplier of the Year
- 2019 5 Star iGaming Media – An award for the Game of the Year
- 2019 CV Magazine – Media Innovator Award
- 2021 5 Star iGaming Media Starlet Awards — An award for the RNG Casino Supplier of the Year
The company has been sweeping the world with its innovative products since 2010. The Slots3™ titles were released in 2010, and the ToGo™ series followed in 2011. In 2014 Betsoft gained a Class 4 gaming license from the government of Malta. And in 2016, they switched their products from Flash to HTML5 so that users on different devices could play their games.
Betsoft’s games have long been praised for their hallmark artistic elements: from its well-designed 3D graphics to impeccable visual effects. The developer is known for its stunning animation.
Its ToGo line of HTML5 games includes recent additions to the catalog that are compatible with portable devices. Since 2012, Betsoft has capitalized on the growth of mobile gaming with its ToGo line of portable video slots. Since the Lucky Charm & Clovers release under its ToGo series, Betsoft Gaming hasn’t looked back.
Its games run on various devices, including iOS, Windows, and Android. The products make full use of the HTML5 technology to retain their quality and performance, regardless of the operating system on which they are used.
Betsoft is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN), Curacao eGaming, and the Italian Gaming Authority. Furthermore, Gaming Labs and QUINEL certify the fairness of its games.
Licensed and certified by independent bodies, BetSoft employs state-of-the-art security measures to protect its users from cyberattacks. Security practices are regularly reviewed and updated to anticipate the latest threats.
Does Betsoft Develop Progressive Jackpot Slots?
Yes, Betsoft has developed many progressive jackpot slots. Chase the Cheese, Ghoul’s Gold, and Jackpot Jamba are three of its most popular progressive jackpot slots.