Slot Reviews From Play’n GO
Explore the newest slot releases from Play’n GO here and read our comprehensive reviews of the games. We’ve examined every aspect of Play’n GO’s games, from their themes and graphics to technical details like gameplay, RTPs, and volatility, so you know what to expect once the reels on your favorite slot start spinning!
Play’n GO is one of the most sought-after iGaming software providers in Europe. This software provider has been able to stay current in the gaming world by identifying and implementing new technologies.
This software provider has developed products used by tech professionals and solution providers, including Neteller, Skrill, and SafeCharge. Players can use their single wallet solutions to deposit, withdraw, and transfer money for digital gaming through over 100 methods across Play’n GO casinos.
Top 5 Play’n GO Slots
Here’s a quick top 5 list of online slots by Play’n GO.
|Legacy of Dead||96.58%||High||5000x|
|Book of Dead||96.20%||High||5000x|
About Play’n GO
- Founded in: 2005
- Headquartered at: Gibraltar
- Products apart from slots: Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjacks, Video poker, etc.
- Awards won:
- 2019 — Slot Provider of the Year Award at the International Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Best Casino Supplier of the Year at Malta’s iGaming Excellence Awards
- 2018 — Slot Provider of the Year Award at EGR B2B Awards
- 2018 — Game Developer of the Year award at the SBC Awards
- 2018 — Game Developer of the Year award by the SBC Awards
- 2018 — Games Vendor of the Year award by the Malta Gaming Awards SiGMA
- 2018 — Mobile Supplier of the Year award by 5 Star iGaming Media Starlet Awards
- 2018 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2018 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2017 — Casino Supplier of the Year award by the EGR Italy Awards
- 2017 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2016 — Mobile Product of The Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2015 — Mobile Product of The Year award by the International Gaming Awards
The HTML5 technology is integral to Play’n GO, which uses it in developing video slots and table games that are compatible with all devices. All games can be played on Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry systems, and most games will run in both landscape and portrait modes.
Play’n GO’s software is licensed to operate in jurisdictions worldwide, including the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Belgian Gaming Commission, and Romanian National Office for Gambling. Play’n GO’s software is protected by several advanced protocols that have been intensely scrutinized.
In addition to the many gambling licenses they hold, Play’n GO has ample evidence of its company’s fairness. All games from Play’n GO have been tested and certified by BMM Testlabs and Quinel, two prestigious test laboratories whose certificates guarantee the security, integrity, and credibility of all its games.
Play’n GO, a provider of cutting-edge gaming software, utilizes expert game developers. It provides a language-translation program that allows games to be played in many languages. Its customer service department is available to its customers around the clock, offering full support in whatever form you need.
Play’n GO has earned its reputation as a video slot design innovator by creating authentic, fun, and stunningly creative games. The games are available as immediate-play, download-free products. They feature premium-quality graphics and animations.
The games also come in full-screen, high-definition versions that adjust accordingly to fit the size of your screen. The company has used various platforms to establish its reputation in the online gaming community, including social media sites and traditional press releases.
Does Play’n GO Develop Progressive Jackpot Slots?
Yes, Play’n GO’s slots are primarily progressive. Fruit Bonanza, Gift Shop, and Gunslinger are three of this game provider’s most popular progressive jackpot slots.