Slot Reviews From Yggdrasil Gaming
You can check out the most popular Yggdrasil online slots on this page. We’ve compiled tons of helpful information and reviews about the slots, including their themes, graphics, features, RTP, stakes range, volatility and gameplay.
Yggdrasil Gaming is a Malta-based iGaming software company. Their company name is a reference to Norse Mythology, with Yggdrasil being a huge ash tree that houses eagles and dragons. Yggdrasil Gaming offers online slot machines that are innovative, entertaining, and technologically cutting-edge.
The iSENSE 2.0 technology, with its sleek design and advanced visual effects, gives Yggdrasil online slots an edge over other similar ones in the online casino market. It’s this technology that makes all of their products look lifelike and run seamlessly, whether the end user is running them on a low-end or high-end device.
Yggdrasil Gaming has expanded its portfolio with innovative slot mechanics to attract new players in recent years. It now offers Splitz™ mechanics, which can result in 200,000+ ways to win. MultiMAX™ lets players accumulate multipliers as they land symbols on reels; GigaBlox™ has huge 6×6 stacked blocks, and Gigarise with symbols that increase the height of the reels when they land there.
Yggdrasil Gaming has become successful because of the company’s dedication to staying abreast of technological trends. The team works tirelessly to develop innovative games and gambling software solutions.
Top 5 Yggdrasil Slots
Here’s a quick top 5 list of online slots by Yggdrasil Gaming.
|Jungle Books||96.1%||Low to Medium||250,000x|
|Vikings Go Berzerk||96.1%||Medium||500,000x|
|Valley of the Gods||96.2%||Medium||5800x|
|Orient Express||96.2%||Low to Medium||115,000x|
|Beauty & the Beast||97%||Low to Medium||400x|
- Founded in: 2013
- Headquartered at: Sliema, Malta
- Products apart from slots: Roulette and Blackjacks
- Awards won:
- 2015 — Software Rising Star of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2016 — Gaming Software of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2016 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2017 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2017 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2018 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2018 — Innovator in RNG Casino Software award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2019 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2019 —Innovator in RNG Casino Software Supplier award by the EGR B2B Awards
- 2020 — Innovator of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2021 — Slot Provider of the Year award by the International Gaming Awards
- 2022 — RNG Casino Provider of The Year at the International Gaming Awards 2022
From the outset, Yggdrasil Gaming has focused on producing quality and protecting its software from tampering. The company received its first license in 2013, and over the past 5 years, has been licensed to operate in the UK, Malta, Romania, and Gibraltar. Yggdrasil’s games are licensed by Italy’s gaming authority as well.
Furthermore, the company has an independent auditing system to ensure that it meets all modern standards for security. Yggdrasil is committed to offering its customers fair, safe online gaming experiences. The licenses and business practices confirm that the games it develops are fair, safe, and secure.
Players are increasingly betting on mobile devices, and an intelligent user interface with lightweight content that loads fast is key to success. Almost 70% of Yggdrasil’s slots players now play on mobile devices. So, Yggdrasil ensures that all their games are designed for optimal play on mobile devices and offer a premium experience to players on any smartphone or tablet.
Does Yggdrasil Develop Progressive Jackpot Slots?
Yes, Yggdrasil develops progressive jackpot slots. Joker Millions, Empire Fortune, and Holmes and the Stolen Stones are some of its most popular titles.